Job Fair by NIIT Chandigarh/Mohali




Date : December 2010

Participating Centres : NIIT Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Shimla, Solan & Ambala.


Student started Gathering from 10 o’ Clock

Inauguration – Job Fair

Students – Appearing for Interview & Test.



Students – Post Interview at NIIT Counselling Stations.
                               

 Companies at Job Fair







  Comments from our Participating Companies

Web Art Softech:- “ We were extremely happy to find Sincere crowd at the Job Fair. We appreciate the good support extended by NIIT team and would be keen in participating in future such events organized by NIIT”

HDFC Bank:-  “ We are  happy with the turnout for the event .We will be interested in participating in such events in near Future as well.”
Voice of our Shortlist &  Selects  

Pardeep Kumar (GNIIT Internal Student) :- “ I wanted to see myself as Software Developer/Tech Support profile & NIIT Faculty always supported me to aspire for good Career. NIIT played outstanding role to shape my Career by providing the latest technology for enhancing my Technical Knowledge.”

Kulwinder Singh(External Student) :- who got selected for  Genpact “ I am a 2009 graduate unemployed looking for a career  in IT Industry, When I came to know about NIIT Job Fair @ Chandigarh and Big Brands participating in Job fair like Genpact, WIPRO & IBM.  I was keen of attending the same. Today I am very happy That I have got my First job @ Genpact, I thank NIIT for creating a Platform to provide Job Opportunities to all graduate unemployed. Thank You NIIT”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------